Welcome in the name of Christ.
God’s grace, mercy and peace be with you.
And also with you.
The theme for today is:
‘Who can I rely on for my spiritual needs?’.
- The videoed sermon lasts for 12 minutes
- The bible reading is from Ezekiel 34:11-24
- Three questions to help us think further… as noted below
- Two songs for you to listen to or sing along with
- Details for our ‘Coffee and Chat’ time
- Prayer Time Notes
Do make use of the St. John’s Facebook Group to discuss the bible readings and sermon and keep in touch with each other. NB Services in church are no longer being streamed until permanent equipment is installed.
- Why can’t we really rely on our shepherds or our fellow Christians for our spiritual needs?
- What can we do to look after our own spiritual needs?
- Do we really need Jesus?
Some suggested songs to listen to or sing along with:
‘The Lord’s my shepherd…’ (Stuart Townend)
‘Bless the Lord Oh my soul… (10,000 reasons)’ (Matt Redman)
‘Coffee and Chat’ time….
A ‘Coffee and Chat’ Zoom Meeting will start at 10:15 for 10:30am on Sunday. More details are available on the St John’s Facebook page and in the note sent to church members.
Go in peace to love and serve the Lord.
In the name of Christ. Amen!
Prayer Time Notes – see link here
Rev Bruce Deans
If you want to make contact with the church, please look at the Notice/Contacts Sheet.