Welcome in the name of Christ.
God’s grace, mercy and peace be with you.
And also with you.
The theme for today is:
- The videoed sermon can be found here… https://youtu.be/U6ZQBXS2HX8
- The bible reading which can be found as follows:
- 2 Corinthians 5:11-21 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Corinthians+5%3A11-21&version=NIVUK
- Three questions to help us think further… as noted below
- Three songs for you to listen to or sing along with
- Details for our ‘Coffee and Chat’ time
- A link to St. John’s Prayer Time Notes is as follows… https://www.stjohnsfareham.org.uk/prayer-time-notes/
- Why should we seek to be the best ambassadors for Christ that we can be?
- What does being ‘Christ’s ambassador’ look like to you?
- Who does God want to be reconciled with him through Jesus?
Some suggested songs to listen to or sing along with:
Song: ‘I will offer up my life in spirit and truth…’
Song: ‘Praise is rising…’ by Paul Baloche
Song: ‘We seek your kingdom…’ by Noel Robinson, Andy Flannagan, and Graham Hunter
Go in peace to love and serve the Lord.
In the name of Christ. Amen!
‘Coffee and Chat’ time…
A ‘Coffee and Chat’ Zoom Meeting will start at 10:15 for 10:30am on Sunday. More details are available on the St John’s Facebook page and in the note sent to church members.
Rev. Bruce Deans,
Vicar, St. John’s Vicarage, 3a Upper St. Michael’s Grove, Fareham. PO14 1DN
‘Jesus… the way, the truth and the life…’ (John 14:6)
Parish Administrator: Helen Andrews, 1a Upper St Michael’s Grove, Fareham. PO14 1DN(01329 280762) firstname.lastname@example.org